September 27th - December 13th (12 weeks)
FREE Teen Fitness Open House
Saturday, September 10th at 11:30-12:00pm
See the space, meet the instructor, short mini workout.
A well-rounded, accessible and fun fitness program designed specifically for Teens! A mix of cardio, weight training and stretches to motivating music, all in the company of other teens, led by a youth fitness expert, in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Get into the workout habit early (with a greater chance of being a fit and healthy adult), boost positive mental health, body awareness and all-round super powers!
Program Plan & Goals:
- Learning about and doing warm-ups and cool-downs.
- Going through all major kinetic movement patterns to feel the limitations and abilities of our amazing human bodies!
- Building major strength training exercises with good form: squats, lunges, lifts, curls, presses, pulls etc.
- Learning different elements of exercises: cardiovascular training, muscle endurance, muscle strength, flexibility, mobility.
- Learning different styles of exercise: strength training, yoga, Pilates, dance fitness, HIIT, and more...
After 12 weeks this program will build your teens' confidence to work out safely in other settings, armed with more knowledge, body awareness, and fitness experience.
IN-STUDIO 12-week session: $245 +hst ($20 per class)
In-Studio Members get 10% off when signing up their teens!