FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are lucky to be on great stretch of Bloor Street with a lot of easy and available parking! There is Green P street parking along both sides of Bloor Street at the studio, free in certain time windows or $2-3 per hour otherwise. There is also a large Green P lot just west on Bloor north on Indian Road. You can find some free street parking on the nearby residential streets, but we recommend using the low cost parking on either side of Bloor Street. We are a 3-minute walk away from both Dundas West and Keele subway stations.
IN-STUDIO CLASSES: As classes max out at 15-18 participants, so any late cancellations or no-shows mean someone else could have taken your place. The instructors' pay is also determined by class numbers, so this is impacted by no-shows and late-cancels as well. All this to say, this system is designed to keep our studio running smoothly and keep you accountable to your workouts!
- You may cancel up to 12 hours prior to a class, penalty-free. This allows enough time to give notice (the night before) to anyone on the waitlist.
- After 12 hours, class pass/punchcard holders are charged for the class as if the class was attended. "No shows" will be charged in the same manner.
- After 12 hours, Members are charged a $10 penalty. "No shows" will be charged in the same manner.
- There are waitlists for all classes - if you are on the waitlist you will be notified through Mindbody if a space becomes available. Please respond to the message so that you can either be added to the class or the next person on the waitlist can be.
- If there are extenuating circumstances within the 12-hour window (i.e. testing positive for Covid-19), please contact us at [email protected] and we will early-cancel you penalty-free from our end.
PERSONAL TRAINING: You may cancel an appointment up to 24 hours prior to the start time, penalty free, by contacting your trainer directly. After 24 hours, you will be charged as if the appointment was attended. No-shows will be charged in the same manner. If you arrive to your appointment more then 5 minutes late, your appointment may be shortened in order to keep our schedule on time. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been instructed to self-isolate, please contact us at [email protected] to make other arrangements and re-book.
ONLINE CLASSES: Please sign up a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time to ensure you receive the ZOOM link on time! Cancel anytime, there are no penalties for cancelling an online class booking. There is no cap on the amount of participants in an online class, so feel free to encourage your friends + family to sign up too so you can workout together virtually!