FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IN-STUDIO CLASSES: As classes max out at 8 participants, any late cancellations or no-shows mean someone else could have taken your place. On that note:
- All classes have a waitlist. If you are registered and running late, your spot will be held for a maximum of FIVE minutes. 5 minutes after the class start time, your spot may be forfeited to someone on the waitlist.
- You may cancel up to 8 hours prior to a class, penalty free.
- After 8 hours, class pass/punchcard holders are charged for the class as if the class was attended. "No shows" will be charged in the same manner.
- After 8 hours, Members are charged a $10 penalty. "No shows" will be charged in the same manner.
- There are waitlists for all classes - if you are on the waitlist you will be notified through Mindbody if a space becomes available. Please respond to the message so that you can either be added to the class or the next person on the waitlist can be.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been instructed to self-isolate, please contact us at [email protected] to make other arrangements. This may result in a temporary hold being put on your account.
- Workshops must be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start time. The above policy will apply for workshops cancelled less than 48 hours in advance.
ONLINE CLASSES: Please sign up 20 minutes prior to the class start time to ensure you receive the ZOOM link on time! Cancel anytime, there are no penalties for cancelling an online class. There is no cap on the amount of participants in an online class, so feel free to encourage your friends + fam to sign up too so you can workout together virtually!
OUTDOOR CLASSES/ENROLMENTS: As our outdoor/park classes have such a limited capacity and are packaged as a 4-week set, classes are non-refundable and non-transferable. We are running these classes in bundles in order to create clear class cohorts for contact tracing and to adhere to current provincial pandemic guidelines. There are no refunds for missed classes but if classes in your session are missed, they can be credited toward any of our other outdoor or online classes within your session period. Please email us to arrange a make-up class. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been instructed to self-isolate, please contact us at [email protected] to make other arrangements.
PERSONAL TRAINING: You may cancel an appointment up to 24 hours prior to the start time, penalty free. After 24 hours, you will be charged the cost of the service. No-shows will be charged in the same manner. If you arrive to your appointment more then 5 minutes late, your appointment may be shortened in order to keep our schedule on time. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been instructed to self-isolate, please contact us at [email protected] to make other arrangements and re-book.