1-on-1 coaching is the proven best way to achieve your fitness goals.
- 30-minute Fitness Consult
- ONE Studio Personal Training session
- ONE In-Studio Fitness Class
COST: $110 + HST
- 30-minute Fitness Consult
- ONE Online Personal Training session
- TWO Online Fitness Classes
COST: $95 + HST
In addition to being great people to spend an hour sweating with, our trainers are working Fitness Professionals who have several certifications, areas of expertise, and hundreds of hours of experience. SOUL FUEL proudly provides premium personal training, thanks to its talented trainers. You can also count on a private experience, as all 3 PT spaces are for one client group only. Meet our Trainers HERE.
3 Private Personal Training Spaces
It will just be you and your trainer in the space, no sharing busy gym floors. We also offer doubles personal training if you'd like to work out with a partner.
Basement Bodyshop: Equipped with cardio machines, a weight rack with Olympic bar, pullies and plates and a variety of equipment to work you out and crush your goals!
Group Fit Garage: When we aren't running classes in this space, our beautiful bright main floor is a luscious mirrored room with loads of weights and equipment to workout in.
Backyard Oasis: For those who prefer being outdoors, or just like to breathe in fresh air under the trees, this is a magical space for exercise. Our Power Pergola also has TRX, chin up bar, and monkey bars!
Training at SOUL FUEL is designed and tailored to your body, needs and goals. Depending on your goals, we can track and provide measurable on-going results for all levels, ages and circumstances, including:
- Injury rehabilitation
- Pre and post natal
- Youth or senior focus
- Weight gain or loss
- Trauma informed
- Special needs
- Heavy weight lifting
As each trainer has various qualifications and certifications; we will combine approaches to keep you stimulated, accountable, inspired and motivated. Each personal training package (5, 10 or 20) includes access to a couple of in-studio and online classes, so that you can also try out our robust small group training program.
Why Personal Training?
- Accountability: When you have a regular appointment with someone who is prepared and waiting for you, your 'show-up rate' quadruples.
- Coaching: Having someone who knows you, your needs, your life, and is invested in your health, well-being & development.
- Habit: Establishing a weekly (1 - 3 times) guaranteed investment into your fitness. Consistency is the #1 way to maintain your fitness.
- Results: Focused 1:1 tailored-to-you-coaching is the best way to help you reach your goals.
Would you like to take your fitness, health and lifestyle journey to the next level? Need some educated guidance from a certified and experienced nutrition coach on how to eat to meet your health goals?
Coaching takes fitness training a step further, with a more in depth look at your eating habits & nutritional intake.
Holistic Nutrition Coach: Magz Kordiuk