PERSONAL TRAINING & COACHING
In addition to being great people to spend an hour sweating with, our trainers are working Fitness Professional who have several certifications, areas of expertise, a minimum of 5 years experience (most have over 10). SOUL FUEL proudly provides premium personal training, thanks to its talented trainers.
Virtual Training Bonuses + Benefits
- Online Personal Training sessions are at a 10% discount using promo code ONLINEPT10.
- Clients doing 2 or more weekly PT sessions with us can borrow equipment for virtual sessions for FREE while we are closed for in-person training due to covid-19.
- Your PT session can be recorded so you can do the workout again later in the week, getting double the benefit!
- Personal Training clients receive 10% discount on all merchandise and equipment.
- FREE 30-MINUTE FITNESS CONSULTATION to determine your health + fitness goals and see how we can best serve your needs.
Would you like to take your fitness, health and lifestyle journey to the next level? Need some guidance from a certified and experienced coach on what steps to take to reach your BIG goals?
Coaching takes fitness training a step further, with a more in depth look at your broader habits, hopes and dreams. Specifically, health coaching is the use of evidence-based skillful conversation, clinical interventions and strategies to actively and safely engage client in health behaviour change.
Lifestyle coaching looks to empower others by helping them make, meet and exceed goals in both their personal and professional lives. At SOUL FUEL we fuse both of these together to help you live your best life possible.
Wondering if you’re getting the most out of what you put in to your body?
Need some educated guidance on how to eat to meet your health goals? Maximize physical performance? Feel fantastic? Health coaching assists you in addressing any healthy eating concerns you may have, by assessing your current diet, suggesting improvements, providing personalized nutrition plans and more.
Nutrition coaching is specific to the individual, recognizing that you have unique dietary and nutritional requirements that need a tailored approach.